Introducing Roll-n-Go® On-Shore Docking Systems.
- Systems so innovative, they’re changing the way small watercraft are launched, docked and stored.
- Roll-n-Go is an inventive answer to long-overlooked needs for better docking solutions.
- Roll-n-Go delivers solutions no other manufacturer or product line offers.
- Roll-n-Go gets around tough docking issues and saves waterfront property owners time, effort and expense.
- Roll-n-Go Float Kits helps to convert boat ramps to floating docking systems.
- The winch end hinges to docks or shore walls.
- Dock your boat completely above the water without expensive air pump style lifts – and without any outside power source!
- Modular design lets you add additional floats for heavier boats.
Extension & Accessory Kits
- Make your ramp adaptable to most shorelines, simply choose from extensions, leg kits and wide support beam kits.
- Additional rollers with brackets are available for most models.
- Self-Braking winches are also available for boat and pontoon models with 50 ft. cables.
5 Models to choose from
- Models for virtually all small watercraft. From stand-up PWCs to Pontoon boats
- All models are constructed of corrosion resistant marine grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware. They are warrantied 5 years in fresh water
- No matter what size system you purchase, all kits are easy to assemble with ordinary hand tools
- Even if you do not have a dealer nearby, your kit will arrive in only a few days. All Roll-n-Go products ship by UPS Ground
Customize a system that works for your boat and your shoreline.
- The possibilities are endless with Roll-n-Go’s extension kits, extra roller sets and support kits
- Ask your dealer how Roll-n-Go can work for you or call our helpful customer service staff during normal business hours at (866) 876-5548
Roll-n-Go systems are the perfect solution for docking on a wide variety of shorelines. Constructed with easy-glide non-marking rollers, tough zinc plated winches and a sturdy, lightweight aluminum frame secured with stainless steel hardware. Modular design makes it simple to add extension sections for use in extremely shallow water or tidal applications.With Roll-n-Go, it's easy to store boats, PWCs or pontoons securely, with the hull safe, protected and easy-to-access Read more....
At just 54 lbs., this is Roll-n-Go's most popular and most portable model. Adjustable rail spacing will handle any PWC, including all 3 person models.
New for 2006, the model 750 has been designed to accommodate fishing boats, row boats, sail boats, etc. weighing up to 750 lbs.
Getting your pontoon on and off the water used to be an expensive proposition. Roll-n-Go's patented docking system handles pontoons up to 2000 lbs.
Search the list to find the dealer nearest you or to become a dealer call:
Enter City, State or Zip: